For transfers due to inheritance (succession) as a result of the death of an investor, the following procedure in brief is followed:
1. Notification of investor death
Any of the heirs or the custodian:
- shall immediately notify the death of the investor, sending the CSD the relevant application (ΑΙΤ033) with a certification of the authenticity of his/her signature along with the death certificate
- immediately transfer the portfolio to the deceased investor's Special Account.
2. Provision of information on the portfolio of deceased
This service is provided following the submission of an Application for the Provision of Information in the case of Inheritance (ΑΙΤ025) to the CSD and of the necessary supporting documents, according to the relevant instructions (ΚΑΑ502).
The application should be submitted either in person by the heir of the deceased investor, or by mail with the provision that the application carries a certification of the authenticity of his/her signature
The service is provided for a fee (Decision 18, BoD ATHEXCSD): 5 € (plus VAT).
3. Certificate for the closing price of securities
The certificate is provided upon submission to the CSD of an Application for a Certificate of Closing Price (ΑΙΤ049) and is used from the beneficiary for any lawful use. Among these works, it is also used for the submission of an inheritance tax declaration to the relevant Tax Office. so that the certificate of article 105 of law 2691/2001 [S.I.118/1973] can be issued.
- Fee according decision 18 of ATHEXCSD Bod:
- 1 -20 issuers: 5 €
- 21 issuers and over: 10 €
Additional 24% VAT and € 1.50 for sending data via email or postal letter
4. Legalization of Heirs
The legalization of heirs may alternatively be performed by:
- The CSD upon submission of an Application for the Transfer of Securities due to Succession (ΑΙΤ026) according to the procedure described in the relevant instructions (ΚΑΑ503),
- the Operators of the deceased,
- the Issuing Companies.
- If the legalization is performed by the CSD, the heirs can receive the relevant certificate upon submission of the relevant application (ΑΙΤ034) with a certification of the authenticity of his/her signature.
- Fee: see the respective instructions (ΚΑΑ504).
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
|42 35 8 70|
|HELLENIC TELECOM. ORG.|
|ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT A.E.D.A.K.|