Hellenic Central Securities Depository S.A. (ATHEXCSD), member of Athens Stock Exchange Group (ATHEXGROUP) from 12/4/2021 provides among others, the following CSD registry services, as described by the ATHEXCSD Regulations and Decisions of the ATHEXCSD Board of Directors:
- Information provision
- Changes in Investor Share reference data
- OTC transfers
- Transfers due to inheritance
- Special Services
ATHEXCSD provides services to the public from the offices in Athens and Thessaloniki, in the following alternative ways:
1. Via DSS Participants, electronically through JIRA Service Desk/Registry services. In applications where personal data is provided, the attestation of the originality of the beneficiary's signature is required through the "Digital document attestation - Gov.gr (www.gov.gr )" service or by an administrative authority (KEP, Police, Municipality, etc.). Also, in the application it is necessary that the beneficiary has specified the sending of the requested data to the Participant ("By sending via JIRA Service Desk to the Participant").
2. Via email at ISD@athexgroup.gr. In applications where personal data is provided, the attestation of the original signature of the beneficiary is required through the "Digital document attestation - Gov.gr (www.gov.gr )" service.
3. Via post-office or courier service, sending all required application forms and attachments to the address:
Hellenic Central Securities Depository S.A.
Accounts & Registry Services Department
Athens office: 110 Athinon Avenue, 104 42 Athens
Thessaloniki office: 16-18 Katouni, 546 25 Thessaloniki
In applications where personal data is provided, the attestation of the originality of the beneficiary's signature is required by an administrative authority (KEP, Police, Municipality, etc.).
4. Via physical presence of the beneficiary or his authorized representative at the offices of ATHEXCSD (110 Athens Street, 10442 Athens), after an appointment (tel. +30 2103366776, opening hours 09:00-17:00).
5. Via telephone (+30) 210 336 6776 (09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday)
Instructions for the payment process of corresponding fees for the provided services
1. The payment of corresponding fees for submitted requests at ATHEXCSD is carried out by depositing the total amount to one of the company's following bank accounts (with the name or surname of the beneficiary concerned in the reason of the deposit) and immediate sending of the proof of deposit via email at email@example.com.
a) Bank Accounts for ATHEXCSD services provided through application forms AIT007, AIT011, AIT018, AIT019, AIT025, AIT026, AIT049, AIT051E, AIT053E and AIT099:
b) Bank Accounts for ATHEX services provided through application forms AIT031 and AIT099:
2. It should be noted that Legal Entities which are located in EU countries carrying out intra-community transactions are exempted from VAT payment, as long as they are subscribed in the Value Added Tax Information Exchange (VIES) system, as well as foreign legal entities from third countries that carry out transactions outside of the intra-community system for trading goods
PRESS RELEASES - INFORMATION
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 38 14 26|