The trading of securities and derivatives that the Athens Exchange (ATHEX) realises, is one of its basics roles as operator of the regulated market as well as the Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF).
More specifically, ATHEX offers to investors, through its members and the technical infrastructure it has developed, trading services for the realisation of buys and sells (transactions) on listed products. The particular service covers all ATHEX markets and refers to a wide range of financial products, such as stocks, rights, certificates representing transferable securities, debt securities, units of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and derivative products.
Transactions take place exclusively electronically, through the ATHEX trading members who comprise the only entities having access to the ATHEX trading system.
Trading in ATHEX is distinguished based on the nature of the product it refers to but also the trading model applied into the following categories:
- trading in the securities market
- trading in the derivatives market and
- trading in the Alternative market.
New Listings Prospectuses
Laws and Regulations
Resolution No 22 Regulation of Technical Matters for Trading on ATHEX Markets 01032023
Resolution No. 24 as ammended on 11042023
Resolution 10 (AthexClear) - Securities clearing system fees 11-04-2023
Resolution 39 Futures Contracts on the MSCI Greece Rebased Index 11042023
Απόφαση 5 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Settlement Service 20022023
Resolution 8 Technical terms and procedures for the provision of the Registry, Corporate and Other Related Actions Service 20022023
Resolution No. 21 Provision of technology services by ATHEX 31012023
Resolution No.17 Stock Lending 31012023
Resolution 20 Operational issues of the Users Committee 31012023
Απόφαση 12 Technical procedures and schedule for derivatives clearing 30012023
- HCMC - Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- HBA - Hellenic Bank Association
- ΣΕΠΕΥ - Σύνδεσμος Εταιρειών Παροχής Επενδυτικών Υπηρεσιών
- SMEXA - Association of Members of the Athens Exchange
- BoG - Bank of Greece
- ESMA - European Securities Markets Authority
- ECSDA - European Central Securities Depositories Association
- HFAMA - Hellenic Fund and asset Management Association
- FESE - Federation of European Stock Exchanges
- WFE - World Federation of Exchanges
|67 38 14 26|