The ATHEX in the context of harmonizing with the European practice and introducing new information products has introduced a new pricing policy that took effect on 1/1/2011 and updated on 1st September 2014, please read the announcement.
Please see the below annoucements concerning Market Data and MIFID II:
- MIFID II disaggregated information products introduced on January 3, 2018:
- Market Data / Reasonable Commercial Basis:
The APA real time data feed is offered free of charge.
According to the policy, the ATHEX fees for the ATHEX data feed customers are categorized in:
- Fixed fees (Connection fees, License fees),
- Variable fees and
- Fees for special services.
The fixed fees are differentiated only according to the ATHEX market product they regard, while the variable fees are differentiated not only according to the ATHEX- CSE information product but also according to the level of information, as presented below:
|ANNUAL LICENSE (FIXED) FEES|
|MARKET||LICENSE FEES PER TYPE OF ATHEX DISTRIBUTOR|
|VENDOR (1)||SUBVENDOR (2)||ATHEX MEMBER (3)|
|CONNECTION (ONE OFF)||ANNUAL LICENSE (4), (5)||ANNUAL LICENSE (4)||ANNUAL LICENSE (4)|
|ATHEX-CSE SECURITIES||4,500 €||20,000 €||14,000 €||10,000 €|
|FTSE/ATHEX INDICES||1,830 €||1,830 €||1,830 €|
|ATHEX DERIVATIVES||10,000 €||10,000 €||10,000 €|
(1) Vendor: Information distributor, who signs the direct data dissemination agreement with the Athens Stock Exchange and connects directly to ATHEX, in order to redistribute the ATHEX market data feed.
(2) Subvendor: Information distributor, who signs the direct data dissemination agreement with the Athens Stock Exchange and connects indirectly to ATHEX by receiving the data feed from an ATHEX Vendor.
(3) ATHEX Member: Receives the market data feed either directly from Athens Stock Exchange or via ATHEX Data Vendor with its objective being redistribution either internally or to clients (excluding data feed re-distributors) strictly within the context of investment services provision.
(4) For the first 6 months: New information distributors (Vendor, Subvendor and Member) do not pay the annual license fee for the ATHEX Securities Market or ATHEX Derivatives Market, while for the next 12 months are entitled to a 30% discount.
(5) Vendors receiving accumulatively the ATHEX Securities Market, ATHEX Derivatives Market & FTSE/ATHEX Indices information products, are entitled to a reduction of the annual license fee from 31.830 € to 30.000 €.
|MONTHLY VARIABLE FEES PER DEVICE|
|PRO||NON PRO||PRO||NON PRO|
|MIFID POST TRADE (6)||4 €||1 €||0.60 €||0.60 €|
|SECURITIES LEVEL 1 (1BBO)||7 €||1 €||1 €||1 €|
|SECURITIES LEVEL 2 (5BBO)||10.50 €||5 €||2 €|
|SECURITIES LEVEL 3 (10BBO)||15 €|
|FULL ORDER DEPTH||25 €||5 €|
|FTSE/ATHEX INDEX PRICES||2 €||Ν/Α||Ν/Α|
|DERIVATIVES LEVEL 1 (1BBO)||2 €||1 €||Ν/Α||Ν/Α|
|DERIVATIVES LEVEL 2 (5BBO)||5 €||Ν/Α||Ν/Α|
|DERIVATIVES LEVEL 3 (10BBO)||7 €||Ν/Α||Ν/Α|
|DERIVATIVES FULL ORDER DEPTH (FOD)||8 €||Ν/Α||Ν/Α|
(6) The product "Mifid Post Trade" doesn't include the "ATHEX Indices". The product "ATHEX Indices" is included in the products of Level 1, 2, 3 and also in the product "Full Order Depth". Also, the "ATHEX Indices" is provided as an individual product at 1 € monthly fee per device.
(7) Alternative monthly variable fees category: per quote 0.0075 € for any information product.
(8) Delayed feed (15 minutes delay) is free of exchange fees.
(9) The ATHEX Data Vendors / Subvendors / Members are exempted for the Non Display fees (for both internal and external use) provided it is strictly for they own use.
Also, discounted variable fees are applied to mobile devices (only for handheld, mobile devices, etc that receive the information exclusively via SMS or voice):
|MONTHLY VARIABLE FEES FOR MOBILE/PAGER DEVICES|
|MIFID POST TRADE||1 €||0.6 €||0.6 €||0.6 €|
|SECURITIES LEVEL 1 (1BBO)||1 €||1 €||1 €||1 €|
|SECURITIES LEVEL 2 (5BBO)||1 €||1 €|
|SECURITIES LEVEL 3 (10BBO)||N/A|
|SECURITIES FULL ORDER DEPTH||N/A||N/A|
|FTSE/ATHEX INDEX PRICES||2 €||N/A|
|ATHEX INDICES||1 €||N/A|
|DERIVATIVES LEVEL 1 (1BBO)||1 €||N/A|
|DERIVATIVES LEVEL 2 (5BBO)||1 €||N/A|
The fixed fees for ATHEX Special Services are presented at the following table:
|FEES OF SPECIAL SERVICES|
|INTERNET OR TV TICKER||INDICES OUTSIDE THE INTERNET OR TV TICKER|
|ANNUAL FIXED FEES||ANNUAL FIXED FEES|
|ATHEX Securities Market||15,000 €||ATHEX Indices||1,000 €|
|ATHEX Derivatives Market||8,000 €||FTSE / ΑΤΗΕΧ Indices||1,000 €|
|FTSE / ΑΤΗΕΧ Indices||3,000,00 €||CSE Indices||1,000 €|
|CSE Securities Market||2,952.46 €|
Note: The Ticker of ATHEX Derivatives Market is free to Internet Sites & TV Channels that use the "Ticker of ATHEX Securities Market".
|LISTED COMPANY'S WEBSITE DISPLAYING ITS OWN STOCK INFORMATION|
|ANNUAL FIXED FEES|
|For Listed Company in the ATHEX Securities Market||1,467.35 €|
|For Listed Company in the CSE Securities Market||375.89 €|
|NON DISPLAY FEES|
|MONTHLY FEES FOR INTERNAL REDISTRIBUTION||MONTHLY FEES FOR: EXTERNAL REDISTRIBUTION|
|ATHEX Securities & Derivatives Market||400 €||ATHEX Securities & Derivatives Market||600 €|
|CSE Securities Market||120 €||CSE Securities Market||180 €|
|FTSE/ATHEX Indices||0 €||FTSE/ATHEX Indices||0 €|
ATHEX NEWS FEED - REAL TIME ANNOUNCEMENTS & FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
|Annually Fee||1,500 €|
Note: The RSS News Feed is offered free for Data Vendor's clients offering public real time ticker (Internet/TV Ticker) and paying the respective ‘Real Time Ticker' fees.
The ATHEX offers the following discounts to new and existing data feed customers (Vendors, Subvendors):
|BENEFITS OFFERED TO DATA FEED CUSTOMERS|
SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNTS OF FEES FOR NEW DATA FEED CUSTOMERS
Athens Stock Exchange (ATHEX) welcomes new data feed customers (Vendors/Subvendors) and offers the following significant discounts in the annual license fees:
REDUCTION OF LICENSE FEES FOR VENDORS
A reduction of the annual license fee from 31,830 € to 30,000 € applies to Vendors entitled to receive accumulatively the following information products:
NO LICENSE FEES FOR CSE: INFORMATION
The ATHEX data feed customers have the right to redistribute also the Real Time of Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) information paying no license fee for CSE information.
|BENEFITS OFFERED TO DATA FEED CUSTOMERS RECEIVING THE ATHEX DELAYED OR END OF DAY DATA INFORMATION:|
NO FEES FOR DELAYED OR END OF DAY DATA FEED:
The distribution of Delayed or End of Day data (15 minutes or more after the market close) is:
The detailed Data Feed price list of fees can be downloaded in a pdf file from the link in the table below:
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Laws and Regulations
|28 72 22 53|