ATHENS Exchange trader license
In order for a candidate to be admitted as a trader of the ATHEX Securities and Derivatives Markets, he/she must have previously successfully passed the ATHEX exchange trader examination. In particular;
- The official trader examination for the Securities market of ATHENS Exchange for being registered as a trader on the Securities market on ATHENS Exchange, and / or
- The official trader examination for the Derivatives market of ATHENS Exchange for being registered as a trader on the Derivatives market on ATHENS Exchange
Certification examinations are held by ATHEX at least once a year. The duration of the examination for each Certification is 120 minutes for each certificate and candidates must answer correctly at least sixty per cent (60%) of the questions.
Exemption from the Certification examinations
The obligation to possess a pass in the trader examination is not required in the following cases;
1. Requirements for the Securities market of ATHENS Exchange:
- Candidates must hold a certificate corresponding to the one concerned in the candidate's application, which must have been awarded by the authorities or the entities or the stock exchanges of a regulated market of an EEA member state or a third country.
- Candidates must have attended the training session organized by ATHEX. The training course is organized twice a year in ATHENS Exchange's premises or at the Member's premises.
2. Requirements for the Derivatives market of ATHENS Exchange:
- Candidates must hold a certificate corresponding to the one concerned in the candidate's application, which must have been awarded by the authorities or the entities or the stock exchanges of a regulated market of an EEA member state or a third country..
- Candidates must have attended the training session organized by ATHEX. The training course is organised twice a year in ATHENS Exchange premises or at the Member's premises.
|STC DTC Application Form|
|ATHEX Certificates Training Form|
|Copy of Identity card or of passport|
|Fees payment in favor of ATHEX|
The dates of the scheduled training sessions for the year 2019 are:
|05 - 28 - 2019|
|05 - 27 - 2019|
|10 - 01 - 2019|
|09 - 30 - 2019|
The cost of the training session is as follows:
|No of persons||Cost||Per person||Per session|
|2 - 4||€ 400||Χ||Χ|
|5 - 10||€ 200||Χ||Χ|
Instructor's costs of travelling and hotel expenses are covered by the Member. In case the same training session takes place at ATHENS Exchange, a 10% discount will be granted on the above prices.
Should Members require training for their traders beyond the dates of the scheduled training sessions, an extra 25% charge is applied on the above pricing policy.
Should you have any further questions about Exemption from the Certification examinations we would be happy to assist you further (press here).
Information - Contacts
For more information, please contact us at contact services
New Listings Prospectuses
TCI - Listing Prospectus
TCI - Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο
Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο της εταιρίας ΓΕΚ ΤΕΡΝΑ ΑΝΩΝΥΜΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΩΝ ΑΚΙΝΗΤΩΝ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΩΝ, για τη Δημόσια Προσφορά στην Ελλάδα με καταβολή μετρητών και την εισαγωγή προς διαπραγμάτευση στην κατηγορία Τίτλων Σταθερού Εισοδήματος της Οργανωμένης Αγοράς του Χ.Α. των Ομολογιών της.
Πληροφοριακό Έγγραφο της εταιρίας ΔΕΛΤΑ ΤΕΧΝΙΚΗ Α.Ε για την ένταξη των Εταιρικών Ομολόγων στην κατηγορία Σταθερού Εισοδήματος της Εναλλακτικής Αγοράς του Χρηματιστηρίου Αθηνών. Επισημαίνεται ότι η Επιτροπή Κεφαλαιαγοράς και το Χρηματιστήριο Αθηνών δεν έχουν εξετάσει ή εγκρίνει το περιεχόμενο του παρόντος Πληροφοριακού Εγγράφου.
Laws and Regulations
|44 63 14 59|